November 12, 2008

Maybe American Idol is not so bad...

I never understood the fascination with reality TV. To me, it is like people who want to jump off a bridge or a building to get attention. This is why you never see footage of this on a newscast or even people who jump on a field during a sporting event.

This is another reason why I do not watch American Idol. To me, it is about people who want to win a contest and become famous and never of heard again. Yay Taylor whats his name or that dude that looks like a fat Shaquille O'Neal. Kelly Clarkson is about as bookable these days as Magic Johnson at a KKK rally.

The bottom line is I respect others who are working their tales off in clubs and parties to earn a living and get signed. Not somebody whose hit song will be about as memorable as Gerald Ford's Vice President.

But maybe this can change if I see more of this!

The police found the body of train wreck Paula Goodspeed on the lawn of train wreck Paula Abdul. According to Reuters, the death appeared to be an overdose on prescription drugs. In Paula Goodspeed's car was in the Paula's car with Abdul CD's and pictures of her.

Ok, first of all, who in the hell has Paula Abdul CD'S? I get it if you were 12 in 1989 and you still own Forever Your Girl. But multiple CD's? Isn't that a clear sign?

That being said, I would watch American Idol for reasons like this! Crazy stalkers who go on reality TV and then take their own life on the host/judges lawn!

You didn't pick me? I'll show you by killing...myself! Ha, I win!

Here is some video of her. Please cue Twilight Zone theme:

2 comments:

LJSM said...

I read about this today and continue to be horrifiably amuzed by what stalking fans will do. Get a life, for God's sake!

PS. I don't get the fascination with reality TV, either!

CHarris said...

That is unbelievable.