March 17, 2009

Cover Bands I Would Like to See

Feeling the inspiration from my friends Paul and Bob and their idea of seeing an all-chicken cover band of The Who (The Chicken Who featuring Roger Poultry) I have decided that I myself would like to see the following cover bands:

Begis - Regis Philbin's tribute to the Bee Gee's.

Emmy Lou Alex Karras - Former NFL great and star of Webster Alex Karras's tribute to Emmy Lou Harris.

Mutley Crue - Mutley the Dog's tribute to Motley Crue. Vocals are all sung in Mutley's classic laugh.

The Sequin Indians - Native American band dressed in sequins who salute Glen Campbell by performing a 95 minute rendition of Rhinestone Cowboy.

Not Thrilled to be Alive - Grateful Dead Tribute band covered by goths.

and last but not least...

Good Atheists - Bad Religion cover band.

No comments: