October 16, 2009

People You Cannot Trust

I was thinking the other day of people in life you cannot trust anything with. Or maybe they just annoy the living hell out of me. So I decided to make a list. Here is what I came up with. Not in any order.

1. The Perpetual Duh – This is the person who has their mouth open even when they are not talking. They sit there and you can just think in your head, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They just stare into space and just have that look like they are about to go into a stroke or kill somebody’s cat. Seriously, close your mouth!

2. I Must Wear An Undershirt With Everything Guy, Even Over An Undershirt – I mean, did your grandmother tell you to wear a shirt underneath your shirt before you went outside? I know you are 40 now but come on!

3. Its 120 Degrees Outside So I Must Wear Pants and A Long Sleeve Jacket and If You Are Lucky Play Basketball In The Same Outfit. No explanation necessary.

4. I Go To Karaoke Bars So I Can Be Discovered – Thank You for ruining the time of pretty much everybody at bar by your over singing and selection of serious songs. This is why you are in a karaoke bar and not on tour.

5. The Dead Rock Star Expert – Ah yes, the person who buys greatest hits album of a recently deceased music legend and suddenly becomes expert of said legend. You know who you are Johnny Cash fans.

No comments: