December 5, 2008

Add Mr. Bentley to the list

For most people that know me, they know that I have the power to kill celebrities just by thinking about them. Some of my victims are:

Harvey Korman
Rudy Ray Moore
Jane Wyman
David Brinkley
John Denver
Anna Nicole Smith

Today is no different. Yesterday for some reason I was thinking that except George and Mr. Bentley, that pretty much the entire cast of the Jefferson's is dead.

I go to the LATIMES.COM and see this today!!!

Paul Benedict, the actor who played the eccentric English neighbor Harry Bentley on the sitcom "The Jeffersons," was found dead Monday at his home on Martha's Vineyard, Mass. He was 70.

I always tend to get people saying, well don't think about me! I always tell them that it only works with celebs/well known people.

Usually it starts out by reading something or a random thought and then I think, I wonder what happened to this person. For example:

One day I am reading a book and I see a name that I thought said David Brinkley. I then thought, what ever happened to him. Dead the next day.

Another day when I was in college, somebody was talking about John Denver. I thought to myself, there is a guy you do not see anymore. Next day, dead in a plane crash.

Usually I give myself a two week grace period. But it does not take that long.

I am magical!

I swear, I sometimes scare myself. Yet somehow remain enamored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you relinquish credit for John Denver's demise to the person who was talking about him?

Danny said...

HAYOOO!!!

nope. because I thought about him.

But good point!

LJSM said...

My, my. Didn't know you had magical powers, too!