December 15, 2008

LOOK, I HAVE A BEER!

I have always wondered why people say I only smoke when I drink. I am a firm believer those who do act as if they are still think they are in High School/College trying to garner attention and say, “Hey! Look what I can do.” It's like if your are going to smoke, SMOKE!

On that note, here is another attention grabbing item that drives me insane. The head tilting, look everybody I have a beer in my hand picture.

You know who you are. You are getting ready to pose for a picture and your beer (or alcoholic beverage of choice) must be in the shot coupled with the head tilt. Even worse are those whose beverage is on the table and they pick it up to include it in the shot and put it back down when the picture is over. This does not age discriminate either.

Since the keen eye cannot tell you are drinking a beer, you tilt your head towards the beer to acknowledge that you have the beer and you actually are drinking and enjoying this beverage. Good for you!!! You did it!!

Please, if you see this person, regardless of age, punch them in the face for me.

Look at these jack asses!



















No comments: