February 10, 2009

Again, my powers spread to others

Well, my power to kill celebs again has now embraced my wife in full form. Fresh off killing Eartha Kitt in December, Jill, a soap opera watcher, heard last week that the actor who played Clint on One Life to Live died. She asked if the guy who played Asa is still alive.

NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!

From today's LA Times:

Philip Carey, the ruggedly handsome veteran actor who costarred in the 1960s TV western "Laredo" and more recently played the long-running role of a bigger-than-life Texas tycoon on the ABC soap opera "One Life to Live," has died. He was 83.

Love it!

So the question is, should I blog about people I and or others think about and wonder if they are dead to give you a heads up?

3 comments:

LJSM said...

No kidding! He was a terrific actor. Too bad you guys needed to kill him off...just like the soaps do.;-)

Danny said...

That was all her though. I had nothing to do with it.

I did not realize all of the things he has been in though.

MEgan! said...

I honestly believe you transferred some of your amazing power to her when you impregnated her. I am curious to see who Lily kills off...my first vote is for Barney.